IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Passed HouseFeb 04, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 24, 2021
Signed into LawMar 01, 2021
TO AMEND THE PUNITIVE ARTICLES OF THE MILITARY CODE OF ARKANSAS CONCERNING SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SEXUAL CONTACT.
House • Mar 01, 2021: Notification that HB1124 is now Act 185
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1124 is now Act 185
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 24, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Feb 04, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Feb 04, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 03, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 12, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on AGING, CHILDREN AND YOUTH, LEGISLATIVE & MILITARY AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- Jan 11, 2021 | House