IntroducedJan 11, 2021
Signed into Law
TO AMEND THE PROVISIONS OF ARKANSAS CONSTITUTION, AMENDMENTS 91 AND 101, TO PROVIDE THAT PROCEEDS MAY BE APPLIED TO MULTILANE HIGHWAY IMPROVEMENTS; AND TO DECLARE AN EMERGENCY.
Senate • Apr 26, 2021: Recommended for study in the Interim Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mark Johnsonprimary
(R - 15)
- Apr 26, 2021 | Senate
- Motion for Immediate Consideration. Motion passed.
- Read the third time and failed.
- Emergency Clause failed of adoption.
- Recommended for study in the Interim Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- Apr 22, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 11, 2021 | Senate
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE