IntroducedDec 21, 2020
Passed HouseJan 21, 2021
Passed SenateJan 28, 2021
Signed into LawFeb 02, 2021
CONCERNING THE REGISTRATION OF AN OUT-OF-STATE SEX OFFENDER.
House • Feb 02, 2021: Notification that HB1057 is now Act 57
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1057 is now Act 57
- Jan 29, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Jan 28, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Jan 28, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Ordered immediately returned to the House.
- Jan 27, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 21, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 19, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 14, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on JUDICIARY COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- Dec 21, 2020 | House