IntroducedDec 17, 2020
Passed HouseFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
TO ALLOW THE WITHHOLDING OF STATE INCOME TAX FROM UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION BENEFITS AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS.
Senate • Feb 22, 2021: Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Joe Jettprimary
(R - 56)
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee with the recommendation that it do pass as amended 1
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Dec 17, 2020 | House