IntroducedDec 17, 2020
Passed HouseMar 31, 2021
Passed SenateApr 12, 2021
Signed into LawApr 14, 2021
TO AUTHORIZE THE OFFSET OF A TAX REFUND TOWARD A TAX DELINQUENCY WHEN A FINAL ASSESSMENT OF TAX HAS BEEN ISSUED.
House • Apr 14, 2021: Notification that HB1048 is now Act 718
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jon Milliganprimary
(R - 53)
- Apr 14, 2021 | House
- Notification that HB1048 is now Act 718
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Apr 12, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Apr 12, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Apr 07, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to REVENUE & TAX - SENATE
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Placed on second reading for the purpose of amendment.
- Amendment No. 1 read and adopted and the bill ordered engrossed.
- REPORTED CORRECTLY ENGROSSED
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Dec 17, 2020 | House