IntroducedDec 15, 2020
Passed HouseJan 27, 2021
Passed SenateFeb 09, 2021
Signed into LawFeb 10, 2021
TO CLARIFY THAT CERTAIN APPEARANCE FEES ARE NOT COMPENSATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF DETERMINING ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SALES AND USE TAX EXEMPTION FOR FIRE PROTECTION EQUIPMENT AND EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT.
House • Feb 10, 2021: Notification that HB1026 is now Act 125
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Correctly enrolled and ordered transmitted to the Governor's Office.
- Notification that HB1026 is now Act 125
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- Returned From the Senate as passed.
- TO BE ENROLLED
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Read the third time and passed.
- Returned to the House as passed.
- Feb 08, 2021 | Senate
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
- Jan 27, 2021 | Senate
- Received from the House.
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on Revenue and Taxation
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
- Jan 26, 2021 | House
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
- Jan 11, 2021 | House
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on REVENUE & TAXATION- HOUSE
- Dec 15, 2020 | House