IntroducedMar 07, 2023
Signed into Law
Relating to the Alabama Administrative Procedure Act; to amend Section 41-22-3, Code of Alabama 1975, to revise the definition of rule for purposes of the Administrative Procedure Act to exclude from the definition certain communications within an agency or with another agency and to provide for retroactive effect.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Chris Sellsprimary
(R - 90)
- May 31, 2023 | House
- Indefinitely Postpone
- Mar 22, 2023 | House
- Reported Favorably (State Government)
- Reported Out of Committee in House of Origin
- Read Second Time in House of Origin
- Mar 07, 2023 | House
- Read First Time in House of Origin
- Introduced and Referred (State Government)