IntroducedFeb 27, 2023
Signed into Law
Relating to the Board of Pharmacy; to amend Section 34-23-32 of the Code of Alabama 1975, requiring a manufacturer, bottler, packager, wholesale drug distributor, and other entities in the supply chain for pharmaceutical products to obtain an annual permit from the board; to require each permit holder to designate a representative of the permit holder who would be required to register with the board; and to provide for an additional annual registration fee.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- William M. Beasleyprimary
(D - 28)
- May 31, 2023 | Senate
- Indefinitely Postpone
- Mar 22, 2023 | Senate
- Reported Favorably (Healthcare)
- Reported Out of Committee in House of Origin
- Read Second Time in House of Origin
- Feb 27, 2023 | Senate
- Introduced and Referred (Healthcare)