IntroducedFeb 18, 2021
Signed into Law
Requesting the United States Congress to pass legislation that provides a temporary waiver of the Passenger Vessel Services Act to allow cruise ships to sail directly to the state from other United States ports.
House • Mar 01, 2021: (H) COSPONSOR(S): MCCABE, STORY
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- (H) COSPONSOR(S): MCCABE, STORY
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- (H) ARCTIC POLICY, ECONOMIC DEV., & TOURISM at 01:00 PM BARNES 124
- (H) -- MEETING CANCELED --
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- (H) Read the first time - REFERRALS
- (H) AET, TRA
- (H) Referred to ARCTIC POLICY, ECONOMIC DEV., & TOURISM