IntroducedFeb 19, 2020
Signed into Law
An Act relating to state lands; relating to the authority of the Department of Natural Resources over state owned lands; relating to the disposal of state land; relating to the leasing and sale of state land for commercial or industrial development; repealing establishment of recreation rivers and recreation river corridors; and providing for an effective date.
House • Feb 19, 2020: (H) Referred to RESOURCES
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- HOUSE RULES BY REQUEST OF THE GOVERNOR
- Feb 19, 2020 | House
- (H) Read the first time - REFERRALS
- (H) RES, FIN
- (H) FN1: INDETERMINATE(DOT)
- (H) FN2: (DNR)
- (H) GOVERNOR'S TRANSMITTAL LETTER
- (H) Referred to RESOURCES