IntroducedMar 25, 2019
Signed into Law
An Act relating to compensation for certain public officials, officers, and employees not covered by a collective bargaining agreement; establishing a two-week pay period for state employees who are not covered by a collective bargaining agreement; and providing for an effective date.
House • Mar 25, 2019: (H) Referred to LABOR & COMMERCE
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- HOUSE RULES BY REQUEST OF THE GOVERNOR
- Mar 25, 2019 | House
- (H) Read the first time - REFERRALS
- (H) L&C, FIN
- (H) FN1: (ADM/VARIOUS DEPTS)
- (H) GOVERNOR'S TRANSMITTAL LETTER
- (H) Referred to LABOR & COMMERCE