This Act does all of the following:
(1) Requires certain registered aircraft owners to pay an annual fee.
(2) Provides exceptions for registered aircraft based in this State.
(3) Directs the Department to collect fees, as provided for in this Act.
(4) Requires the Department to deposit the funds collected under this Act into the Transportation Trust Fund.
(5) Requires the Department to file a report with the Controller General by September 1 of each year detailing the revenue received under this subchapter and the expenditures associated with the Department’s responsibilities concerning aviation in this State.
This Act takes effect on January 1, 2020.Statutes affected:
Bill Text: 2.173